Under supervision, this role is responsible for operating natural gas pressure reduction systems and other equipment. Tasks include operating high-pressure equipment, quality testing, proper documentation, and maintaining awareness of environmental and health safety.
Candidates will be required to take basic training for onshore safety awareness.
- Operate, monitor, and maintain various field equipment/ systems such as pressure reduction systems.
- Responsible for ensuring proper flows, temperatures, and pressure levels.
- Responsible for loading and unloading of trailers.
- Organize products and maintain the cleanliness on customer site.
- Act as a primary link for communication between operators and management and monitors inventory control measures.
- Bring any issues to the attention of management.
- Adhere to required Company Trainings, Policies, and Procedures.
Experience, Skills, and Characteristics
- High School Diploma or GED Required
- 2 years of oilfield or related experience preferred
- Passionate about reliability and safety – customer obsessed
- Candidate will be required to do heavy lifting
- Clean Driving Record
- Basic computer skills
- Basic knowledge of pneumatic systems with guidance
- Will complete work in a competent and timely manner
- Capable of following instructions from immediate supervisor
- Effectively communicates, both written and orally
- Experience in Oil and Gas industry preferred
- Willingness to travel: 90% of the time. Work locations are throughout Texas
Comanche Gas Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, citizenship, marital status, sex/gender, sexual preference/ orientation, gender identity, age, veteran status, national origin, or any other status protected by law or regulation.
Headquartered at 303 Industrial Blvd, Comanche Texas, 76442, Field Technicians are required to travel to regions throughout Texas, New Mexico, Louisiana and others.
Product Service Line: Natural Gas Distribution
Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience
Starting Annual Pay: $58,000 – $78,000 per year (not including per diem).