Comanche Gas Solutions is searching for the right people who want to achieve, grow, and lead. Our company aims to attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers. This position allows the opportunity to experience the challenges and rewards of working for a new startup that provides innovative services to the Oil & Gas industry. Under supervision, this role is responsible for operating natural gas pressure reduction systems and other equipment. Tasks include operating high-pressure equipment, quality testing, proper documentation, and maintaining awareness of environmental and health safety.
Candidates will be required to take basic training for onshore safety awareness.
- Operate, monitor, and maintain various field equipment/ systems such as pressure reduction systems.
- Responsible for ensuring proper flows, temperatures, and pressure levels.
- Responsible for loading and unloading of trailers.
- Organize products and maintain the cleanliness on customer site.
- Act as a primary link for communication between operators and management and monitors inventory control measures.
- Bring any issues to the attention of management.
- Adhere to required Company Trainings, Policies, and Procedures.
Experience, Skills, and Characteristics
- Requires 2 years of experience and HS diploma/GED.
- Passionate about reliability and safety – customer obsessed.
- Candidate will be required to do heavy lifting.
- Clean Driving Record.
- Basic computer skills.
- Basic knowledge of pneumatic systems with guidance.
- Will complete work in a competent and timely manner.
- Capable of following instructions from immediate supervisor.
- Effectively communicates, both written and orally.
- Experience in Oil and Gas industry preferred.
- Willingness to travel: 90% of the time. Work locations are throughout Texas.
Comanche Gas Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, citizenship, marital status, sex/gender, sexual preference/ orientation, gender identity, age, veteran status, national origin, or any other status protected by law or regulation.
303 Industrial Blvd, Comanche Texas, 76442
Requisition Number: 8001
Experience level: Associates Level
Job Division: Operations
Product Service Line: Natural Gas Distribution
Full Time / Part Time: Full-Time
Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience
Related keywords: field service technician
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $15.00 – $18.00 per hour